Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
No contract will exist between you and Little N’s Baby Boutique for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until Little N’s Baby Boutique confirms that it is dispatching your product. Items featured on the site are held in stock, and every effort will be made to complete an order to customer requirement. No liability is accepted where Little N’s Baby Boutique is unable to complete an order. The customer’s statutory rights are unaffected.
- The acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur on the allocation of the goods to your order. The completion of the contract between you and Little N’s Baby Boutique will occur when the order is dispatched unless you have cancelled the order- in accordance with our instructions.
- We will send you an e-mail acknowledging your order, once it has passed through our security checks. We may not accept your order for one of the following reasons:
- We may have been unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The product you ordered may be out of stock. (See Product Availability – below.)
- We may have identified a pricing or product description error.
- There may have been a failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in our Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, and all matters connected with any order you place on our website, are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with, or arising out of, the website or any order you place on the website.
Orders are typically dispatched within 2 working days of the order being placed.
It is possible to cancel before the order has been confirmed by email. To cancel please email us, quoting the relevant reference number.
We intend to supply only the highest quality products and believe you will be delighted with your product from Little N’s Baby Boutique However if you are unhappy with the product in anyway it can be returned to us following the steps outlined below. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- If you return the product in its original unused condition (with the tags not removed, unmarked, etc) including packaging within 28 days of purchase, a full refund will be issued.
- If you return an item to us for which you did not order, or for any other reason which is our fault, we will also pay you the cost of the return carriage. If this happens, please contact us first and we will let you know how you should return the item to us.
- If a purchase includes a free gift which is not included in the returned item(s), the cost of the gift will be deducted from the refund.
- If delivery was free due to the value of the order and the returned items bring the value of the order below the free delivery threshold, the cost of delivery will be deducted from the refund.
You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature upon delivery. We recommend that you use insured recorded delivery for returns and keep your proof of posting certificate; we cannot be held responsible for non-arrival of returned goods.
All the children’s’ clothes prices shown on the website are in £ Sterling and do not include VAT (we do not charge VAT on children’s clothes). Please note that for all orders with delivery outside the European Union VAT is charged at 0% for all goods (local import taxes may be payable the customer for which Little N’s Baby Boutique accepts no liability).
All of the products featured on our website have been carefully selected for Online shopping. If an item sells out we will take it off the website at the earliest opportunity and it may not be made available again. If items that you order should be out of stock or delayed for any reason, we will try to contact you at the e-mail address you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you, or receive no response to our e-mail, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order. All items are subject to availability.
We accept most major credit cards Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and Maestro. We take payment from your card at the time we process your order ready for dispatch. We also accept payment by Pay Pal.
Orders are typically dispatched within 2 working days by signed for at a cost of £3.95.
Please note: It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are able to receive their delivery. Our couriers provide up to date text messages of expected delivery times and also provide an easy service where you will be able to rearrange delivery if you are unavailable to accept your parcel. Little N’s Baby Boutique will not be held responsible for missed deliveries.
Our couriers hold the authority to leave parcels in a safe place or with a neighbour as part of their service if no one is at the delivery address. Any items stolen are the customer’s responsibility under Consumer Right unless you have specifically stated in your order notes that you are not happy with this arrangement. Little N’s Baby Boutique will not be held responsible for any lost parcels.
Safe Place – What is classed as a safe place? A safe place enables a courier to collect or deliver your parcel even if you are not in. It should be dry and secure from public access but still easily accessible to our courier. Typical examples include a shed, greenhouse, porch or hidden area within the private boundary of the property.
Little N’s Baby Boutique is not liable for any import duty for international orders.
By post: 12 Priory Centre, Priory Shopping Centre, Dartford, DA1 2HL